Tuesday 4 October 2011

What this blog is for

I have made this blog for a reason. Not just to ramble on and on and on about me, but to use it as a tool to help myself and to help others. As I am only a student teacher I can't really post amazing findings that will shock the "World of Education". I can try and might succeed in some small way, but I don't expect much. No, the reason I have made this blog is to help with my reflective practice. For those of you who have done your research you should know what this is. I intend to post at least once a week something interesting that I have found out, or thought of, or dreamed up, and hopefully others can comment and share their own thoughts. When it comes to teaching practice I will talk about a key point that happened that day, or week, mentioning what I did and how well it worked. In this way hopefully I will learn from others, and others can learn from what has been written. Even if no one comments at least I have written it down, if only to help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment